When it comes to writing about myself, I always seem to draw a blank. What could I possibly write in a measly paragraph? Instead, I’ve decided to go with three “fun” facts. You know, that dreaded exercise they make you do in high school and (surprisingly) college as well.
Unnecessary Facts About Me:
- I’ve been writing since I was gifted my first diary in elementary school. I remember the cover being purple with a lavender colored dog in the center in which I named him “Doodle”. I unveiled to him all the scandalous secrets of third grade drama.
- I enjoy the simpler things in life, like cobble stone pavements or a jar of creamy peanut butter (seriously, I don’t trust people who don’t like peanut butter-unless they’re allergic then I just feel bad-I can easily eat an entire jar myself).
- I have a nasty habit of biting my lips and yawning when I’m nervous; not at the same time, although that would be hilarious.
If you’d like to know a bit more about me in another spectrum of light, here are some more tid bits.
- I’m currently an undergraduate at Rutgers University where I’m studying dietetics to eventually become a Registered Dietitian.
- I’m a full-time student with two part-time jobs and I volunteer once a week. That being said my blog posts will be unapologetically sporadic.
- I’ve created this blog to intertwine my genuine love for food, life, and writing. And of course to share it with all you curious cats.
I hope these facts were a bit interesting and I encourage you to check out my blog and recent posts, thanks for visiting!